Saturday, March 09, 2013

My Open Letter to Councillor Steve 'Feudal Lord' Radford

At the anti-cuts demonstration in Liverpool this Wednesday, Liberal pro-cuts councillor Steve Radford called one protester a "peasant". Here is my open letter to him; I'll repost if I get a reply. If I don't get a satisfactory one, his electorate will get a reminder from me next time he's after their vote:

Dear Earl Radford of Tuebrook and Stoneycroft,

I can only most humbly petition for your forgiveness of us lower orders, for our most disrespectful display of animalistic passions last night. Of course, we are not worthy so much as to gather the crumbs under your table, but your nature is always to have mercy, and most truly did the rebuke of "peasant" teach us to know our place in the feudal system.

It must be difficult enough walking into a building to kill innocent women, men and children, without being made to feel uncomfortable by an angry mob as you do so. I beg you not to smite us, but if you do, it will be all that we deserve.

Your obedient servant,

Adam Ford
Post a Comment

Disqus for Infantile Disorder