Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Selfish Meme

Thanks to the Disillusioned Kid for these questions...

1) Complete this sentence. "Say what you like about him, but at least Tony Blair..."
...fearlessly and consciously follows his material interests.

2) What's your favourite sandwich filling?
a nice salad, with mayonnaise. I had one this afternoon. Rock on!

3) Who would win in a fight between an aardvark and a badger?
This is exactly the kind of hypothetical question I just can't answer. What are they fighting over? There's no conflict of interests! Where are they meeting? They live on different continents! Ok, assuming they were both hypnotised into fighting each other, on neutral territory, I'd go for the badger, based on the weight advantage.

4) One of your friends has discovered a time machine in the attic following a clear-out. Unfortunately the instructions seem to suggest it is can only make one journey (i.e. you can't come back). You decide to go anyway, but when and where?
Well all the good things in the past ended in defeat, and the future is a leap in the dark. I think I'd say that very attic, twenty years from now. Surely things will be kicking off one way or another by then. It's the waiting I can't stand.

5) Gordon Brown is coming around for tea. What meal are you going to prepare for him?
Well as things stand there's no point in doing a propaganda by the deed-style meal on him, because I'd just go to prison forever and he'd become some kind of creepy New Labour martyr. So I'd probably make the new managing director of the United Kingdom imperial ruling class some beans on toast. Lidl beans. Netto bread.

***

Here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions (or leaving them in a comment on your blog). I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Post a Comment

Disqus for Infantile Disorder